Sunday, May 27, 2012

3 Months

 
 
It is so amazing how much Jude has grown and to think 3 months has gone by.
During this month I went back to work and it made coming home so much better.
I don't know what I would do if we could not have my mom watch him while we are at work.
They are having a lot of fun!



In the car seat ready to go to grandma's. This was my first day back to work.
Some morings are hard to get everything together so now it is ready at the door before bed most nights.

 Helping with the weekend chores He is so good at making dishes! And making sure they get clean.
Big help with the Wedding cake I made for my friend Chrissy

Jude is sitting well in his bumbo
Playing games with Dad and Uncles!

Bedtime stories and prayers.  Ian was so excited this night for Jude was watching him as he read and then when the story was over gave him a BIG Smile!
What a great JOY!


Playing in the mirror always gets a SMILE out!

We can't wait to see what this next month brings everyday Jude shows us something NEW!




1 comment:

  1. It is so good to see you enjoying your adventures in parenting. What a gift and what joy Jude has brought you! We can't wait to meet him someday! Love to you all! - Andrew & Miranda

    ReplyDelete